Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vacation!


These are some shots from the pool @ Palm Coast, FL. We have spent a few days here with Jenny's sisters, Marcia and Phyllis. They are wonderful sisters and Jenny is about the happiest I have ever seen her when she is around them.

I love these pics of the boys. They are lovin' life. They make me so proud every day. They also bring huge responsibility. With all of the influences they have shaping their development, I think parents must work harder to make sure they are heard loud and clear. Good and bad. We keep trying.

Hope everyone is having a great week too! Marshall

3 comments:

Pete (Bib# 70) Hagen said...

That looks like soooo much fun!!

Pete (Bib# 70) Hagen said...

fyi...probably no racing for me this year :(

Shannon said...

Hello to the Howell family. Looks like a fun time at the pool!