Saturday, August 11, 2007

Summer Project

We are very excited at the Howell house about our summer construction project. With the goal of making our backyard a great place to hang out, we have torn down our deck and have started building a paver patio with an outdoor kitchen, fireplace and my favorite, an Endless Pool to simulate open water swimming. Here are some pictures of our work in progress.
































































Only one more week until the Evansville YMCA Sprint Triathlon. Jenny and I have been gearing up for this race and for my Olympic distance race next weekend in Chicago. This will be my third time in Chicago. It is really a great race that is very well organized for its size. I look forward to posting some race info next week.



















I hope everyone is doing well, and am thankful for everyone's safety.

Marshall

1 comment:

adam said...

Good luck with the Evansville sprint, and in Chicago. I know that you will do well. I heard a great verse in Sunday school class today that you can take with you. "No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have trained for it." (Hebrews 12:11) I thought that this verse speaks directly to the christian athlete.

Good Luck,
Adam